printer help needed for Matrix Instruments TT200 (MATSUSHITA EPL-8001B1B)

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      I have a color thermal-transfer printer that would be lovely to use, even if just for demos of old tech, but I never found any tech info or drivers. I don't have the rasterizer card which is required for most PC applications, but the Apple may not have needed that.

      It's a Matrix Instruments TT200 (MATSUSHITA EPL-8001B1B)

      Thanks!

      -- Jeff Jonas