Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF 2010 + MARCH

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      > We don't have any TCF-related exhibits at InfoAge, is this just a
      > coincidence?
      Yes, but that will soon change. TCF is one of many things we can
      spotlight in the "local history" poster exhibit, which will go in our
      hallway, instead of taking up exhibit room space.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        We don't have any TCF-related exhibits at InfoAge, is this just a
        coincidence?

        Yes, but that will soon change.  TCF is one of many things we can
        spotlight in the "local history" poster exhibit, which will go in our
        hallway, instead of taking up exhibit room space.

        One thing that always helps is having several of the old photographs from the early TCF days made into posters for the exhibit.
        Include some captions at the bottom or the side, people like to see who was there.
        Somewhere on the TCF website I remember seeing several old photos of the early days, some even with David Ahl and Steve Ciarcia.
        You might want to ask them about this, it seems they changed all the links on when they update their website.

        =Dan
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
          Sorry to be late on this

          #1. I agree with Bill, I got to vintage car shows all over NJ/PA and I see the same guys. If you like vintage computers/cars, you go to all the shows to see the ONE computer/car that was not in the other shows.

          #2. If we wish to feature TCF in the museum, can get the guys from TCF to donate original things like the original guides, flyers or pictures to put in the museum.

          #3. Bring videos of VCF, we should have a laptop running the video of past VCFs to help promote that show as well.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
            I agree 100% with Bill and Christian. With VCF and TCF 5 months apart I
            see no way for TCF to cannibalize our event.

            Jim