Re: on eBay: APPLE SYSTEM 7 - Full Install and 400-page Manual

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009

      > If you aren't able to get it. I have system 7 on disks. I haven't tested the disks for years. Are you looking for version 1. I believe that is what I have. I also have version 7.5. I'm surprised that no one has disk images of these somewhere on the internet for download.

      I'm almost positive I have disk images, as I have many of the Mac Developer CDs that Apple used to distribute (I saved as many as I could when my company went belly-up in 2002, but the vast majority were tossed in the trash).. I just haven't had time to go through them yet and see what's on 'em.

      Also, somewhere, assuming I didn't "recycle" them, I have System 7.something on real Apple floppies in the original cardboard folder. I just have to find them in my ever growing pile 'o crap.

      I've been promising myself to get to it for Bill, but I just haven't gotten the free time yet. Hopefully, this weekend I'll start piling stuff for MARCH December, and try and locate something useful.