Re: Does anyone have an ADT Pro disk for the Apple?

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "joprysko1" <joprysko1@...> wrote:

      > I have been trying to bootstrap my Apple IIc with ADTpro, but it seems that when I do the IN#2 nothing seems to happen, so I haven't been able to bootstrap the machine serially.

      If you're unable to bootstrap serially, having an ADTPro floppy isn't going to help you,
      because it still needs the serial connection to create other images.

      There's quite a bit of info and some caveats regarding the IIc:
      http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/connectionsserial.html#DIN5

      Andy
    • John S
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        I wasn't able to do much with my Apple IIs, but I did manage to get the ADT II program on there by using an audio connection. Try that out. (Sorry I've been inactive btw!)

        On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM, ysgdhio <ysgdhio@...> wrote:

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "joprysko1" <joprysko1@...> wrote:

        > I have been trying to bootstrap my Apple IIc with ADTpro, but it seems that when I do the IN#2 nothing seems to happen, so I haven't been able to bootstrap the machine serially.

        If you're unable to bootstrap serially, having an ADTPro floppy isn't going to help you,
        because it still needs the serial connection to create other images.

        There's quite a bit of info and some caveats regarding the IIc:
        http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/connectionsserial.html#DIN5

        Andy

      • joprysko1
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
          Unfortunately I have the Apple IIc, which does not have the cassette input port, otherwise I would have that option.