Re: [midatlanticretro] Mischief MARCHins!

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
      >>> Molly

      Oops. "Molloy".
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
        Anyone know how I can discreetly spread some herbicide on my neighbor's lawn? No one likes him because he mows every 2 days and cleans his leaves every 3.

        Also
        Would I get arrested for egging my own car tomorrow?

        On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        >>> Molly

        Oops. "Molloy".

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2009
            Bunch of Crazy old Coots!

            I'll remember to bring the bottles of Geritol for y'all.

            Oct. 30 -- Happy birthday to Andy Molly, Joe G., and me!

          • Ray Sills
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2009
              Happy Birthday, Guys!