Mischief MARCHins!

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
      Oct. 30 -- Happy birthday to Andy Molly, Joe G., and me!
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
        >>> Molly

        Oops. "Molloy".
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
          Anyone know how I can discreetly spread some herbicide on my neighbor's lawn? No one likes him because he mows every 2 days and cleans his leaves every 3.

          Also
          Would I get arrested for egging my own car tomorrow?

          On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          >>> Molly

          Oops. "Molloy".

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2009
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

            Oct. 30 -- Happy birthday to Andy Molly, Joe G., and me!

          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2009
              Bunch of Crazy old Coots!

              I'll remember to bring the bottles of Geritol for y'all.

              Oct. 30 -- Happy birthday to Andy Molly, Joe G., and me!

            • Ray Sills
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 30, 2009
                Happy Birthday, Guys!