Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: CRT Rejuvenation

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 28, 2009
      I actually haven't used the set regularly for a few years. When it was in use, it was not used for anything other than TV and playstation

      On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      It also make a difference if you had moved something recently close to the TV. Something which is magnetic(or creates magnetism), a speaker, metal case, floppy drive, any power supply, etc before you try to degauss it.

      =Dan