Free: My project Pet 8032 w/ floppy disk drive

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
      I don't have time for it, and if someone else can use it, good. CBM 8032 with Z80 board. Does not power on. No beeps, no screen. Case and keyboard in good shape. Has a picture tube, but is not OE. Also have the dual disk drive, I think its a 4040, though not sure. I can very easily bring it with me to infoage for whoever wants it.

      Joe
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
        Jeff Brace has it
        That was fast

        On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
        I don't have time for it, and if someone else can use it, good. CBM 8032 with Z80 board. Does not power on. No beeps, no screen. Case and keyboard in good shape. Has a picture tube, but is not OE. Also have the dual disk drive, I think its a 4040, though not sure. I can very easily bring it with me to infoage for whoever wants it.

        Joe

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
          I would be interested in the 4040, and the board. see my web site, I have
          working on a similar project. I am planning to come up to infoage soon.

          > I don't have time for it, and if someone else can use it, good. CBM 8032
          > with Z80 board. Does not power on. No beeps, no screen. Case and keyboard
          in
          > good shape. Has a picture tube, but is not OE. Also have the dual disk
          > drive, I think its a 4040, though not sure. I can very easily bring it
          with
          > me to infoage for whoever wants it.
          >
          > Joe
        • Jeffrey Brace