Re: [midatlanticretro] Nice find for the museum

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      Wow, we are getting closer to a real timeline of IBM "personal"
      computers! These three systems: 5100, 5110 model 3 (5120), and System/23
      Datamaster are most of the machines that preceeded the 5150 Personal
      Computer. See http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/pc/pc_1.html
      for the IBM exhibit on the subject.

      Like the Borroughs, we should get an oral history on how the machine was
      used as well as pictures. A "pre-rescue" picture taken on location
      (accountant's office) in better than cell phone quality would be a start.

      Jim