Correction

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
      Joe's message DID get archived, it just took a while. The archived post
      is here:
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
        From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>

        >Joe's message DID get archived, it just took a while. The archived post
        >is here:

        ...which is not accessible to those subscribed via email.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
          >> Joe's message DID get archived, it just took a while. The archived post
          >> is here:
          >>
          > ...which is not accessible to those subscribed via email.

          Not true. If you're on this list, then at some point you had a Yahoo ID
          connected to our group.
        • Bill Dromgoole
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
            >> Joe's message DID get archived, it just took a while. The archived post
            >> is here:
            >>
            > ...which is not accessible to those subscribed via email.

            Not true. If you're on this list, then at some point you had a Yahoo ID
            connected to our group.

            I posted a reply to joe on Monday, October 19,2009 @2:28 PM and
            didn't see it in my inbox till today (10/23/2009 at 5:12 AM

            so something odd is going on.

            billdrom
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
              Brian,

              If you subscribed by email, then you need to create a free Yahoo ID
              (profile) so that you can access the Yahoo group's web interface. This
              does not require a Yahoo email address and requires only minimal
              personal information. The Yahoo ID must use the email address you use
              here in this Yahoo group.

              Jim

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                >Brian,
                >
                >If you subscribed by email, then you need to create a free Yahoo ID
                >(profile) so that you can access the Yahoo group's web interface. This
                >does not require a Yahoo email address and requires only minimal
                >personal information. The Yahoo ID must use the email address you use
                >here in this Yahoo group.

                Yahoo has already too much information about me. Generally, I try not to
                cater to any entity poised to quash the net neutrality of the internet.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                  Brian,

                  I won't discuss Yahoo's role in net neutrality (favorable FCC
                  preliminary ruling this week) but the archives are available to anyone
                  at an extremely small cost - basically you must acknowledge that you
                  control the email address you are using and give yourself a name or
                  handle. The real name you give could be Some Dude. Mr. Dude is a user in
                  many groups.

                  Jim

                  Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

                  > >Brian,
                  > >
                  > >If you subscribed by email, then you need to create a free Yahoo ID
                  > >(profile) so that you can access the Yahoo group's web interface. This
                  > >does not require a Yahoo email address and requires only minimal
                  > >personal information. The Yahoo ID must use the email address you use
                  > >here in this Yahoo group.
                  >
                  > Yahoo has already too much information about me. Generally, I try not to
                  > cater to any entity poised to quash the net neutrality of the internet.
                  >
                  > --
                  > VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM
                  >
                  > "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"

                • Christian Liendo
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 25, 2009

                    http://cgi.ebay.com/Heathkit-EC-1-Analog-computer-circa-1960_W0QQitemZ200395150430

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 25, 2009
                      This is down the road from me if anyone wins it I can pick it up for you.  I had been watching it too.
                      Bill

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 26, 2009
                        http://cnj.craigslist.org/sys/1431816752.html

                        http://mail.yahoo.com