IBM PS/2 model 60 and other classic IBM's

  • wpileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      For specifications (and much more) for all the IBM PC family through
      the PS/2 series - we've forgotten the old standby, Scott Mueller's
      "Upgrading and Repairing PC's", First or Second edition, QUE
      publishing (1300 pages!). (Later editions have less and less info. on
      the true IBM's). When I was working on these things we'd always thumb
      through Mueller's book for data. I used mine so much, I laminated the
      cover.

      If you have an interest in the IBM's, I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND finding a
      copy. They can be found in old library sales, rummage sales, hamfests
      and the like.... Bill KA3AIS