Where's Evan?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      Leaving tomorrow AM to attend the annual meeting of the Society for the
      History of Technology. Going to continue my efforts to make the (ahem)
      "real" historians take we hobbyists more seriously.

      Will probably be slow to reply to email from tomorrow AM until Sunday
      late-night.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
        Evan,

        I almost forgot which wknd you'll be in town.
        How are you getting here, with the plane still ?
        I'll be around if you want to grab some beers, just not every night, mainly Fri nite and Sat nite.
        We're doing the usual housekeeping stuff this time of year, plus some painting before the winter sets in.
        So you'll have to excuse the mess :)
        But your welcome to come over and eat, I'll make something good.

        =Dan

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
            Good luck, have fun and give us a report !  Do you think you could ever get any of them to visit us ?