TRS-80 Model 100

  • joprysko1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Well,

      It looks like I was the one that did buy (or the guy was keeping the 100 for). So I picked it up. He said it had been working, but now it is not. I think there is probably some issue with the DC-DC converter, but I don't have any tools/components anymore where I could do some testing/troubleshooting.

      Anyone interested in taking a couple hours on a weekend to go through this with me and see if we can bring it back to life? I was able to locate (and print out) the Technical Reference/Repair Manual for the unit, so I have the schematics, troubleshooting guides, and board layouts.

      I think it would be a fun project just to bring it back from the dead. :)

      Joe

      Also, I picked up an Atari 1040ST, IBM Model P70 and a very old Zenith 8088 box over the weekend.