Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting Gakken 4 Bit computer in Makershed

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
      Dan,

      The HP-71b has a slot for an optional HP-IL interface for controlling
      peripherals. I've did my collecting years ago when prices were lower and
      such a device would have been off-topic here. ;-) HP-IL was flexible
      enough that third-party developers made devices for instrumentation,
      etc. These are incredibly rare and I've given up on collecting more
      HP-IL devices.

      Jim