Re: [midatlanticretro] Teletype ASR 33 Woes - Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
      After comparing my teletype and Dave's I was able to get the thing
      basically working again - thanks!

      I still have to adjust the way the parts fit together, they're not quite
      right. For example the carriage returns and sticks for a second before
      starting the line to print. The keyboard keys are not all correctly
      hitting their letters in some places. At least I am making progress. I
      should have it running as before with another 5 hours or so of work. I
      will send an update asap.