more vcf east 6.0 pictures

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9 6:30 PM
      In case anyone's not tired of looking at pictures, I put mine up at:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/awmolloy/VintageComputerFestivalEast60?feat=directlink

      For the first one, I stitched several together to create a panorama of the exhibit hall.

      BTW, for those that enjoyed Cheap Dinosaurs playing that trippy chiptunes music, Paul Pearce shot a great movie. Maybe it could be added to the March youtube channel?

      Andy