Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Joseph A. Weisbecker, COSMAC, ELF and VIP are from NJ

    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 9, 2009
      Joyce,
      Thank you for checking.  Do you have any information about the original COSMAC 1801 computer?  This as far as I can tell was the first computer-ish device based on the COSMAC processor.
      Thanks
      Bill Degnan

      Joyce Weisbecker wrote:
      Hi.

         I never received an e-mail from you about my father, Joe Weisbecker, but please try again :). Mother donated all of Dad's papers and prototypes to the David Sarnoff Library, so I only have a few things related to the programs I wrote and sold to RCA for the VIP and Studio II.

         Try e-mailing again at this address (minmax_3512@...). I'd be happy to correspond with you.

         Joyce