Re: [midatlanticretro] Winter party info ... again

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      For those who are STILL confused (mainly Bill Degnan!), the MARCH winter
      party is Dec. 12-13, at InfoAge's TIROS satellite ground tracking
      building, which finally has working heat.

      I wish I can make but it's tough that time of year to travel long distance.
      I need to keep what extra dough I have for my kids on Xmas.
      They're bigger now, so they like bigger toys now.
      And I'm hoping retro-santa finds something for me :)

      BTW, it was discussed recently what the name of the event should be. Vintage Computer Festivus  [?] but I think the version number should coincide with the the year of VCF East.  So it should be Vintage Computer Festivus 6.1, unless there was an related event before that [Halloween ?] then it can be Vintage Computer Festivus 6.2

      You don't want to mix up revisions when it comes to hardware--or software :)

      hope everyone has a good time there and take pics/video
      =Dan