Thursday @ museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Joe and I are resuming the museum work this Thursday at 11am. Our plan
      is to organize part of Room 5* (temporary storage area)** and put some
      artifacts into the Camp Evans poster exhibit.

      * In case anyone forgot, I count our four exhibit rooms as five, because
      the first room is twice as large as the others and divided in half by a
      cubicle wall.

      ** Room 5 can be used for exhibits after Halloween, because we have no
      place to relocate its contents until then.