Spelling, Re: PDP11 stuff available

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 5, 2005
      I'm killing this thread. (Just as soon as the message system catches
      up, which at today's rate could be a while...)

      Whether we like Chris' choice of spelling or not, he is not breaking
      any rules.

      John: I'll send you an off-list message.

      To all: We can't tolerate anyone engaging in name-calling, i.e.
      "stuffy" (spelling aside).

      If anyone really ticks off anyone else, then please either ping me and
      I'll try to solve it off-list, or just take it up privately with each
      other.

      - Evan

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "chrism3667"