Request from Fred

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Does anyone have a good pictures showing the VCF exhibit hall full of
      ordinary attendees?

      We have a quadzillion pictures of exhibits, lectures, workshops, etc.,
      but what Fred really NEEDS is a "killer photo" of regular folks
      attending our event.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

        ----- "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a good pictures showing the VCF exhibit hall full of
        > ordinary attendees?
        >
        > We have a quadzillion pictures of exhibits, lectures, workshops, etc.,
        > but what Fred really NEEDS is a "killer photo" of regular folks
        > attending our event.

        I put up a few online that I extracted from the video.
        The video frame is 720x480, and it's cropped to remove the letter box.
        So it's not exactly super-hi res, only about 670x430
        http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/pics/VCF/

        =Dan