today's museum report

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Lots of good visitors today, all day long. One visitor brought his
      14-year-old son who already has a good knowledge of mainstream computer
      history. So we showed him some BASIC, etc., the kid (Kevin) is
      interested in joining our list.

      Also got a visit from someone who donated a large assortment of parts
      for the Apple II series and Mac. He's going to send me a detailed
      inventory.

      We still have to wait until after InfoAge's Halloween event to
      reorganize our storage areas. Then we can empty room 5 and build some
      exhibits in there. Meanwhile, Joe and I began some pre-organizing for
      that purpose.