Zenith Data Systems ZDE-1217-DE

  • joprysko1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Does anyone know anything about this system? I tried doing some google searches on this machine, but I wasn't able to track anything down quickly. The person says they know it's an 8088, but that's about it.

      Anyone able to shed some light on this system for me? I am thinking about picking it up in addition to a couple other machines.

      Also, I am considering getting an IBM P70 from the same guy, but apparently it has an issue with the Floppy Drive.

      Thanks in advance for any info/insight.

      Joe