What causes ARS33 rear fuse to blow?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      My Teletype Model ASR 33 was working fine until today the rear fuse blew
      out. The replacement fuse blew more quickly. A third fuse, same
      thing. Something obviously happened that is causing the fuses to blow.

      I have schematics and I am going to do some research on the subject. I
      am also open to hypothesis about what is wrong/needs to be replaced -
      What is this symptom telling me? Is this common to a specific problem?

      Thanks