Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Winter party/swapmeet

  • Andy Meyer
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      >  It's back at the TIROS building which now has WORKING heat .....

      Warm is nice, but what are they doing about all the lead on the floor?
      (Which, as we walk on it, becomes stuff that we breathe)
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
        what is the date?
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
          >> It's back at the TIROS building which now has WORKING heat .....
          >>
          > Warm is nice, but what are they doing about all the lead on the floor?
          > (Which, as we walk on it, becomes stuff that we breathe)

          I don't know. Will ask Fred.
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
            October 2. :)
            > what is the date?

          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
              Crap! The party is over in 56 minutes!

              On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

              October 2. :)
              > what is the date?

            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 2, 2009
                Work Schedule permitting I will be there as much as I can.  I will also bring my grill so we can cook some burgers.

                  > >  It's back at the TIROS building which now has
                  > WORKING heat .....
                  >
                  > Warm is nice, but what are they doing about all the lead on
                  > the floor?
                  > (Which, as we walk on it, becomes stuff that we breathe)

                  Don't breathe then. :)

                  Last time, we just swept it up first. I wouldn't worry about it.

                  -Ian
                • evan@snarc.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009

                    >> Last time, we just swept it up first. I wouldn't worry about it.

                    We did? I don't remember that. Andy and I were the first ones there.
                  • Mr Ian Primus
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                      --- On Sat, 10/3/09, evan@... <evan@...> wrote:
                      > what are they doing about all the lead on the floor?
                      >
                      > >> Last time, we just swept it up first. I wouldn't
                      > worry about it.
                      >
                      > We did? I don't remember that. Andy and I were the first
                      > ones there.

                      I thought we did - after we moved all the tables around. Or maybe we didn't. I don't know. But in any event, I don't see any problem from a bunch of lead shot on the ground - just don't lick the floor.

                      -Ian
                    • Joe Giliberti
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                        We can make our own solder

                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                          Joe Giliberti wrote:
                          BUT when is it?  What is the date of the party?
                        • Joe Giliberti
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                            I didn't ask that!

                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                              I believe Evan said Dec. 12-13, if I am not mistaken.

                            Message 14 of 19 , Oct 3, 2009
                              We probably won't be able to grill, considering it will be mid-December.