... from NJ

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      >>> Really?? Dude we should at least have a poster about the man...

      We did start collecting a list of important computer people / developments in New Jersey .... that was a few months ago, if anyone recalls. :)

      As a poster exhibit, this could be similar to (but less overt than) NJARC's Broadcasters Hall of Fame that stretches throughout their technology exhibits.

      We could do this as a group of small posters in the hallway. When I get home soon, I'll dig out the current list and add Mr. Weisberger's name.