Re: [midatlanticretro] Graymark 809 Trainer

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2009
      Let's hope for continued luck. I have the docs from a similar system
      called the "Signetics" and another from a company called "Iasis" but no
      hardware.
      Bill

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 9, 2009
        Joyce,
        Thank you for checking.  Do you have any information about the original COSMAC 1801 computer?  This as far as I can tell was the first computer-ish device based on the COSMAC processor.
        Thanks
        Bill Degnan

        Joyce Weisbecker wrote:
        Hi.

           I never received an e-mail from you about my father, Joe Weisbecker, but please try again :). Mother donated all of Dad's papers and prototypes to the David Sarnoff Library, so I only have a few things related to the programs I wrote and sold to RCA for the VIP and Studio II.

           Try e-mailing again at this address (minmax_3512@...). I'd be happy to correspond with you.

           Joyce