today's white elephant: huge Sony trinitron monitor

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      My Sony Trinitron FIXED FREQUENCY monitor will soon be homeless.
      Doesn't anyone still prefer genuine original Trinitron monitors anymore?

      I think it was from an SGI Indy desktop system.

      according to
      http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/sony/nwp516.html

      SONY Model: NWP-516
      Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024
      Sync Type: Sync on Green
      k Freq/ V Freq: 63.38khz / 60hz
      Tube Size: 16
      Connector: BNC

      Yes, it's BIG and HEAVY :-(

      If MARCH has any such workstations, this would be great since it's a large display and sure to weigh down anything under it!