RE: [midatlanticretro] Graymark 809 Trainer

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2009
      Ah!  Found it!  Still for sale new:

      150 bucks.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:13 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Graymark 809 Trainer

      No, nothing like it. I'll post a picture later

      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      Sounds similar to the Intel SDK-85.  Does it look like this:

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 9, 2009
        Joyce,
        Thank you for checking.  Do you have any information about the original COSMAC 1801 computer?  This as far as I can tell was the first computer-ish device based on the COSMAC processor.
        Thanks
        Bill Degnan

        Joyce Weisbecker wrote:
        Hi.

           I never received an e-mail from you about my father, Joe Weisbecker, but please try again :). Mother donated all of Dad's papers and prototypes to the David Sarnoff Library, so I only have a few things related to the programs I wrote and sold to RCA for the VIP and Studio II.

           Try e-mailing again at this address (minmax_3512@...). I'd be happy to correspond with you.

           Joyce