Re: [midatlanticretro] Graymark 809 Trainer

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2009
      On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > I picked this up today from the curb. It consists of a three-ring binder,
      > with a SBC inside (made to fit a three-ring binder,) and its technical
      > manual. After a quick glance at the board and the manual, it uses an Intel
      > 8085, has 2k battery backed static ram, 8k rom, and RS-232c interface. It
      > has an Atari 400-style keypad for hex and commands, as well as 8 switches
      > for data.
      >
      > Anyone know when it might be from?

      Google is your friend....

      http://www.graymarkint.com/newweb/newweb/Electronic%20Projects_page18.htm

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 9, 2009
        Joyce,
        Thank you for checking.  Do you have any information about the original COSMAC 1801 computer?  This as far as I can tell was the first computer-ish device based on the COSMAC processor.
        Thanks
        Bill Degnan

        Joyce Weisbecker wrote:
        Hi.

           I never received an e-mail from you about my father, Joe Weisbecker, but please try again :). Mother donated all of Dad's papers and prototypes to the David Sarnoff Library, so I only have a few things related to the programs I wrote and sold to RCA for the VIP and Studio II.

           Try e-mailing again at this address (minmax_3512@...). I'd be happy to correspond with you.

           Joyce