Re: PDP11 stuff available

  • chrism3667
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 5 5:33 PM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti
      <starbase89@o...> wrote:

      > Got a related question. Why do a lot of people on here spell place a
      ph
      > where an f should be in certain words. Ex. "stuph"
      >
      > -Joe

      Dude I think you're imagining alot of people do it. It's just me :).
      It's my trademark expression. I might even have it copyrighted!
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 5 6:00 PM
        chrism3667 wrote:

        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti
        > <starbase89@o...> wrote:
        >
        > > Got a related question. Why do a lot of people on here spell place a
        > ph
        > > where an f should be in certain words. Ex. "stuph"
        > >
        > > -Joe
        >
        > Dude I think you're imagining alot of people do it. It's just me :).
        > It's my trademark expression. I might even have it copyrighted!

        Then you most contribute a lot, because I've seen it a hell of a lot
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 5 6:42 PM
          I'm killing this thread. (Just as soon as the message system catches
          up, which at today's rate could be a while...)

          Whether we like Chris' choice of spelling or not, he is not breaking
          any rules.

          John: I'll send you an off-list message.

          To all: We can't tolerate anyone engaging in name-calling, i.e.
          "stuffy" (spelling aside).

          If anyone really ticks off anyone else, then please either ping me and
          I'll try to solve it off-list, or just take it up privately with each
          other.

          - Evan

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "chrism3667"