Re: [midatlanticretro] We got chairs.

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      Bryan Pope wrote:
      B Degnan wrote:

      evan@... wrote:

      CACI, a defense contractor and big Infoage supporter, donated a few dozen chairs today. They all match, they swivel, they're in good condition, they were delivered already, and best of all, they're blue.

      that's great to hear.  What do you think we should do with them?
      bd

      have chair races?

      Cheers,

      I was expecting "to sit on" but yes that too.

      Go Phils.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
        "We" in this case means InfoAge.  However MARCH has dibs on six of them -- one for each computer/desk in our microcomputer room.

        Are these chairs solely MARCH's or do they belong to all of infoage?