Re: We got chairs.

  • joprysko1
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      > B Degnan wrote:
      > > evan@... wrote:
      > >
      > >> CACI, a defense contractor and big Infoage supporter, donated a few dozen chairs today. They all match, they swivel, they're in good condition, they were delivered already, and best of all, they're blue.
      > >>

      > > that's great to hear. What do you think we should do with them?
      > > bd
      > >
      > have chair races?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bryan

      Well, we could have spin-till-you-puke contest.. teams of 2, the spinner and spinee..

      ExSlyder (Joe O.)
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
        Are these chairs solely MARCH's or do they belong to all of infoage?

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
          Bryan Pope wrote:
          B Degnan wrote:

          evan@... wrote:

          CACI, a defense contractor and big Infoage supporter, donated a few dozen chairs today. They all match, they swivel, they're in good condition, they were delivered already, and best of all, they're blue.

          that's great to hear.  What do you think we should do with them?
          bd

          have chair races?

          Cheers,

          I was expecting "to sit on" but yes that too.

          Go Phils.
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
            "We" in this case means InfoAge.  However MARCH has dibs on six of them -- one for each computer/desk in our microcomputer room.

            Are these chairs solely MARCH's or do they belong to all of infoage?