Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: We're on TV -- recording help?

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30 5:16 PM
      Thanks.

      Fred says we'll need to get Cablevision's permission before posting anything from the show onto YouTube.

      I will work on that.

      From: Joe Giliberti
      Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: We're on TV -- recording help?

      I just saw it, and recorded on DVR. I'll try and get you a copy

      On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

      Hmmm, couldn't find this on my TV ... Maybe it's only in Monmouth County. I'll have to call the guy and find out.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30 5:21 PM
        I got it on channel 118 (io) at 7pm. It was a 4 hour program block, but it started at around 7:05

        From: Joe Giliberti
        Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30 6:00 PM
          Which time and channel did you record ?  I also live in Monmouth County and have Cablevision.

            From: Joe Giliberti
            Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

              From: Joe Giliberti