Re: We're on TV -- recording help?

  • joprysko1
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30 10:33 AM
      Thinking about it, it probably would have been better about 3-4 weeks ago, like a week before VCFE. Hmm, if only I would have joined this group a month ago.

      Sigh.. well there is always next year, who knows, maybe we can get Fox 29 to film a segment of Hobby Weekend.. LOL

      Joe O.

    • evan@snarc.net

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30 4:35 PM
          I just saw it, and recorded on DVR. I'll try and get you a copy

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 30 5:16 PM
            Thanks.

            Fred says we'll need to get Cablevision's permission before posting anything from the show onto YouTube.

            I will work on that.

            From: Joe Giliberti
            Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: We're on TV -- recording help?

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 30 5:21 PM
              I got it on channel 118 (io) at 7pm. It was a 4 hour program block, but it started at around 7:05

              From: Joe Giliberti
              Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
              To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 30 6:00 PM
                Which time and channel did you record ?  I also live in Monmouth County and have Cablevision.

                  From: Joe Giliberti
                  Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:35:42 +0000
                  To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                    From: Joe Giliberti