Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IBM Computer Identification

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 5, 2005
      On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > I've already checked that site. Nothing resembling my card is in there. I can
      > take a picture and post a link

      Here's the motherboard layout for the Model 60. J3 is the floppy
      connector:

      http://nstu.berdsk.ru/biblio/th99/m/I-L/30130.htm

      The TH99 list has pictures and diagrams of hundreds of cards:

      http://nstu.berdsk.ru/biblio/th99/

      Here's a site with pictures of the Model 60:

      http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/alf/ps2_60041/

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 15, 2009
        FWIW... I think this entire discussion shouldn't have been handled on the list at all.

        But that's just my take.

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:08 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] List

        I'll say this in public: I should have agreed with Andy four years ago when he argued for a list that we control instead of using Yahoo.