List

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 5, 2005
      I seem to be only getting half the messages on the list, and they're
      definitely not getting trapped in my spam filter, either.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 15, 2009
        FWIW... I think this entire discussion shouldn't have been handled on the list at all.

        But that's just my take.

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:08 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] List

        I'll say this in public: I should have agreed with Andy four years ago when he argued for a list that we control instead of using Yahoo.