IBM 5155 for sale $100

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      If anyone is interested I have been approached by a person whom I don't
      know (through my web site) who has a working IBM 5155 for $100. You'd
      have to pay shipping. I asked for his address, but I do know that this
      area code is 205, so ...
      Let me know privately.

      IF this works and is in reasonably good shape (he is the original
      owner). It's worth $100 plus shipping.