Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IBM Computer Identification

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 5, 2005
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > The connector on the board looks identical to a standard IDE cable. 40 pins
      > with the slot at the top. A standard IDE cable fits it.

          Which Model 60 is it?  According to this page:

      After taking a close look at the mostly worn away sticker, I can make out that it is an 071
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 15, 2009
        FWIW... I think this entire discussion shouldn't have been handled on the list at all.

        But that's just my take.

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:08 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] List

        I'll say this in public: I should have agreed with Andy four years ago when he argued for a list that we control instead of using Yahoo.