Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: PDP11 stuff available

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 5, 2005
      John Allain wrote:
      > I'm going to ask a weird and highly technical
      > question. Assuming someone wanted to get something
      > running on a puter it wasn't yet ported to, let's

      Stop.  Using the word puter and you will get more
      answers from highly technical people.  Simple.

      John A.

      Got a related question. Why do a lot of people on here spell place a ph where an f should be in certain words. Ex. "stuph"

      -Joe
    • chrism3667
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 5, 2005
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti
        <starbase89@o...> wrote:

        > Got a related question. Why do a lot of people on here spell place a
        ph
        > where an f should be in certain words. Ex. "stuph"
        >
        > -Joe

        Dude I think you're imagining alot of people do it. It's just me :).
        It's my trademark expression. I might even have it copyrighted!
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 5, 2005
          chrism3667 wrote:

          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti
          > <starbase89@o...> wrote:
          >
          > > Got a related question. Why do a lot of people on here spell place a
          > ph
          > > where an f should be in certain words. Ex. "stuph"
          > >
          > > -Joe
          >
          > Dude I think you're imagining alot of people do it. It's just me :).
          > It's my trademark expression. I might even have it copyrighted!

          Then you most contribute a lot, because I've seen it a hell of a lot
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 5, 2005
            I'm killing this thread. (Just as soon as the message system catches
            up, which at today's rate could be a while...)

            Whether we like Chris' choice of spelling or not, he is not breaking
            any rules.

            John: I'll send you an off-list message.

            To all: We can't tolerate anyone engaging in name-calling, i.e.
            "stuffy" (spelling aside).

            If anyone really ticks off anyone else, then please either ping me and
            I'll try to solve it off-list, or just take it up privately with each
            other.

            - Evan

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "chrism3667"