Briel back in town

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2009
      Fyi to all MARCHins, Vince will soon be back in town. Copied from
      http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=17353:

      ------------------------------------

      NYC Resistor club has invited me to host a workshop at their facility on
      November 14th. We will be building any of the three kits: PockeTerm,
      replica 1, and Micro-KIM kits there. If you have missed out on the
      workshops in the past, now is your chance. There is a limited number of
      spaces available and everybody is welcome to sign up. The fee for the
      workshop is $35+kit.

      NYC resistor website:

      http://www.nycresistor.com/

      Signup page (does not include kit price):

      http://www.eventbrite.com/event/438316015

      kit ordering page for workshop (does not include workshop signup):

      http://www.brielcomputers.com/workshop.html

      This will be my last workshop for a while as I have a lot of work to do.
      Hope you can make it, they are a lot of fun.

      Vince