The latest from Fred Carl (of InfoAge) / aka museum thing

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      Just got another email from Fred. RE: MARCH holding event(s) there,
      he says:

      We will have that amount of space once the Army transfers the Marconi
      Hotel and the associated buildings. The need work, but should be
      ready late summer - Fall. It all depends on when the July 2004
      scheduled transfer occurs. The paperwork is in an 'IN' basket at the
      Pentagon.

      Thank you,
      Fred

      <<<<<

      I also asked him to send the detailed inventory of their existing
      collection, instead of just the brand list from their web site (see my
      prior email on this subject). He said that list will be ready in a
      couple of weeks, as he has to scan the long paper version.