Fwd: [AppleII] Have to sell off my collection

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      I don't know if anyone is on the AppleII list and is interested...

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "equipmentdr" <equipmentdr@...>
      Date: September 17, 2009 2:09:24 PM EDT
      Subject: [AppleII] Have to sell off my collection

      Due to economic reasons, I have to sell my Apple II collectibles. I have some of the rarest Apple stuff and some Apple II stuff most folks never knew existed. I will eBay the stuff, but mention it here in case come collectors are looking for something specific they have been unable to find. Also have Apple ///, early Mac and Lisa stuff, but I expect this group to be most interested in Apple II stuff. John