Re: [midatlanticretro] Disk dupe station or swap at VCF?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      I have an vintage 5 1/4" Mountain disk duplication machine. It works
      (supposedly) for Tandy, IBM, and Apple. You put in 50 disks and they're
      copied one at a time. I have only tested the software to see how the
      images are created, I have not run a batch of disks to see if the actual
      copies are "burned" correctly.

      I also have a vinage cassette to cassette machine, but it's not known to
      work. I have not spent much time with it.

      I had considered making some sort of exhibit along these lines (how did
      they copy software?) plus a system to copy papertape programs, but I have
      had higher priorities.

      Bill