Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM Computer Identification

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 5, 2005
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

      201 is indeed a memory test failure.  These codes are actually standardized.

      Peace...  Sridhar
      Thanks a lot for that. Now where can I get the drives for this thing? There is a connector on the motherboard that looks like a standard IDE, but I doubt it. Also, what kind of RAM does it take? There are several slots on the mainboard that look like they held SIMMs, but not sure. Thanks a lot.
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 15, 2009
        FWIW... I think this entire discussion shouldn't have been handled on the list at all.

        But that's just my take.

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:08 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] List

        I'll say this in public: I should have agreed with Andy four years ago when he argued for a list that we control instead of using Yahoo.