IBM Computer Identification

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 4, 2005
      OK, I guess you could call my find a "vintage" computer. I found
      it...well, in a neighbor's garbage. Its an old IBM tower, and I was
      wondering if anyone has some info on it. Thing must weigh 40 pounds, and
      has a handle on top. Front plate says "IBM, Personal System/2, Model 60.
      Inside, there is the motherboard and power supply. There is one card
      inside that has a DB9 port on the plate. Any help? I can post pictures
      if need be

      -Joe G
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 15, 2009
        FWIW... I think this entire discussion shouldn't have been handled on the list at all.

        But that's just my take.

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:08 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] List

        I'll say this in public: I should have agreed with Andy four years ago when he argued for a list that we control instead of using Yahoo.