OT: PC Junk available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Free for the picking in North Western New Jersey. I have a basement loaded
      with Pentium class machines. This includes network cards, sound cards, video
      cards, scsi cards, hard drives of various flavors. If anyone in MARCH wants
      any of this, let me know.

      I'm not real keen on shipping, but if you want to come browse, help
      yourself. I must have around 10 Pentium 133 machine just sitting there. One
      might make a nice linux or bsd server for someone.

      I don't have a lot of monitors or printers, but I do have some.

      Kelly