too big for me to keep

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      I found a genuine IBM monitor (probably mono) and Tandy monitor. Free if you take them at VCF. Let me know if it's worth the effort.

      I believe I have 2: DEC VR320 monitors that need a new home

      They're 1280 x 1024 resolution, 72 Hz fixed frequency CRTs
      19" CRT size, 3 BNC connectors.

      Unfortunately, they're in the way way back of my storage unit so I can't get them out right now. Any takers?

      -- jeffj