Re: [midatlanticretro] A note about the VCF + my (in)sanity

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      xanax fixes everything

      On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Hi all.

      Thank you, sincerely, for everyone's help and for putting up with many
      messages from me about VCF advertising.

      Every year around this time (couple of weeks or less pre-VCF), a certain
      paranoia grips me: "What if we hold an event and nobody comes!?" ..... I
      know that sounds crazy, this being MARCH's fourth VCF and all, but it
      scares the transistors outta me.

      This year I entered panic mode a little early. :)

      And if you think this is bad, wait until this time NEXT week ..... I'm
      going to be bouncing off the walls. I already can't sleep.

      Giving myself just one day off -- this Monday (Labor Day) when I'm going
      to a baseball game with my parents and a friend.

      Ummm .... that's it I guess.

      - Evan