A note about the VCF + my (in)sanity

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi all.

      Thank you, sincerely, for everyone's help and for putting up with many
      messages from me about VCF advertising.

      Every year around this time (couple of weeks or less pre-VCF), a certain
      paranoia grips me: "What if we hold an event and nobody comes!?" ..... I
      know that sounds crazy, this being MARCH's fourth VCF and all, but it
      scares the transistors outta me.

      This year I entered panic mode a little early. :)

      And if you think this is bad, wait until this time NEXT week ..... I'm
      going to be bouncing off the walls. I already can't sleep.

      Giving myself just one day off -- this Monday (Labor Day) when I'm going
      to a baseball game with my parents and a friend.

      Ummm .... that's it I guess.

      - Evan
    • Joe Giliberti